Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thursday August 16th, 2012


We met with the ortho surgeon this afternoon and went over Delainey's MRI results. The "mass" had grown in size from last Thursday's ultrasound to Tuesday's MRI. This doctor feels it is out of the scope of his expertise, so he is referring us to a Doc at UW Madison. That doc wanted us there soon so he can evaluate her, we will be heading there tomorrow for an 11:30 appointment.

At this point we are just going for an evaluation, although surgery will happen I do not believe it will be tomorrow. It is looking like it would be next week.

The doc we are seeing is the best for the surgery and we feel confident that we are in good hands with him. Ultimately, we are leaving it all in God's hands because that’s all we can do. We will not know if it is cancerous or not until it comes out.

We will take all the prayers we can get, so please keep them coming. Thank you to all those who have been sending emails, messages and texts, they truly do mean a lot. I am sorry if I don't respond to them all, we are still trying to wrap our heads around all of this and still carry on our regularly busy life with 4 kids. I will post updates on here tomorrow when we know, it seems to be the best way to fill everyone in without multiple texts, phone calls etc.

On the way home from picking up the boys from my moms’ today I told Max what we found out and I said we have to keep praying so God will take care of our little girl, he said "oh I am mom, all day I have been just stopping what I am doing and saying a prayer, I will keep doing that." Brought tears to my eyes. We are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment