Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Monday November 19th, 2012

Today has been a crazy day. Back to real life I guess.

I had to work today, the kids were at school, everything was "normal". Normal as in craziness, LOUD, messes being made, fits being thrown by each kid (and maybe even me, I don't remember). I asked Owen if he had a megaphone in his belly, because everything that came out of his mouth today was extremely louder than it needed to be.

Delainey is still doing well, it's amazing to watch her. She slept great last night (again taking up most of our bed). However, her nap taking needs some improvement, she is tired but fights it, yesterday and today she finally crashed about 4:30, which means she is up later, but that's when daddy can get his snuggle time in, so it works out okay.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment