Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Friday November 16th, 2012

D had a pretty good night, only cried when they wanted blood pressure, etc. They put a nerve block in the end of her arm as well as by her armpit. This got rid of any feeling in her arm. This will be wearing off soon, typically lasts about 12 hours. Adam and I were able to get some sleep. We shall see what this day brings. Praying for peace in her heart as she will most likely be able to tell some...
thing is not right with her arm. Praying the pain meds keep her body at peace as well. As I lay here snuggling her I am getting a chance to read most of the FB posts, messages and emails and I am reminded how God has blessed our family. We are surrounded by love, faith and hope. Jeremiah 29:11 has become our family verse since all this happened and it brings me peace. "For I know the plans I have for you. Plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future."
 
 
 
Today has gone well. We know God is listening to all the prayers being said for our sweetie. She has been in the play room, smiled, laughed, and ate and drank pretty well. Snuggling with my baby girl as we speak. She has napped very well this afternoon I was able to doze a little too, us moms never really "sleep" ;) Pastor Jeff from our church was with us most of the afternoon yesterday and until she was in recovery last night, what a blessing to have him here. My dad and brother, Jake headed up North this morning. Adam just headed back to Sparta a little while ago. And then there were three. Glad to have my mom here with me. Hopefully, we can go home tomorrow but it could be Sun/Mon, just depends on her pain. We are doing fine though. We are blessed to have such amazing kids. Now if only Starbucks delivered...
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment